We review Round 03, 2016, and look at just how terrible Essendon, Brisbane, and Carlton were, while Fremantle gets off the hook for another week. We dive deep into $5 note design, and cast our eyes over the wares of the Brisbane Lions. Sam wonders when his beloved Blues will get a win.
Sweet content mentioned in this episode:
- A terrible article about momentum from the Guardian.
- A much better article about momentum from Grantland.
- The redesign of the Australian $5 note
- Brisbane's excellently awful shop intro.
- The limited edition 2013 NAB Cup Champions poster
- The not-so limited edition Neon Clock.