AFL is back! Officially! And we are back. Again. Again! A very excited (and exciting) episode, in which we cover the stupidity of the drugs 'scandal', look at some surprising additions to the bottom four, and review a special set of merch from the Adelaide Crows. Chris gets incensed about the lack of recognition for Jake "Big Cheese" Stringer.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Caroline Wilson: Club Culture Must Improve
- Collingwood's defeat at the hands of Sydney: Highlights.
- Fremantle's capitulation to a rampant Big Cheese: Highlights.
- Big Cheese Stringer goes for the big time six points.
- The Adelaide Crows Shop Specials: Shirt & Gnome